About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Thursday 26 January 2012

Winter Light - Progress 1

While sorting out my stash on Monday, I came across a cuff blank that I had bought a while ago and forgotten about. I have never made a cuff so thought I would give it a go. I pulled out The Art of Bead Embroidery to see how I put the cuff together and off I went. I started with the lovely orphan lampwork bead and have used some of those lovely pearls too. It doesn't look like much yet, but am hoping it will improve!


Happy beading!

Sarahx

3 comments:

H.T. said...

HI:-)
Sarah has been preparing something special:-)
The title:'Winter Light' sounds great and promisses beautiful colors of pearls and seed beads.
I guess: it is going to be the necklace,or the pendant.
I like this very beginning.
Warm Greetings-Halinka-

Shirley said...

Looks to me like you're on the right track! Thanks for showing the progress!

Sarah said...

Thank you!