About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Saturday 14 January 2012

OTTBS Earring Challenge Week 2 - Necessity Is The Mother of Invention

I have snuck in at the last minute to complete this weeks pair of challenge earrings. I was struggling to come up with a design this week as I did not want to beadweave. Also my supplies are sadly lacking, I had sterling silver earwires but no chain or headpins. Gunmetal chain and headpins but no earwires and my gold plated, brass and copper findings are in a similar state! I really must do a bit of planning for the next 50 weeks.



So I had to be a bit inventive with what I had, I used silver rings to tie in with the colour of the earwires and added clear and matte grey firepolished.

Happy beading!

Sarahx

No comments: