About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Year, New Knitting Project

I normally avoid knitting scarfs because they take too long for my limited attention span. I have always liked the Hitchhiker pattern and figured that after making 2 shawls & a scarf for Xmas gifts, I could manage one for myself too. It's a great pattern, simple to follow and well written, I am using a dk yarn rather than sock weight so I am hoping it will be nice and cozy!



Happy Knitting!

Sarahx

No comments: