About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Sunday 28 March 2010

Yesterday at Vintage Pretty 2.

I had a great day yesterday at Vintage Pretty. My new display looked much better and definitely attracted more attention than at the 1st one. Of course I forgot to take a photo, I will remember next month. I made some sales and met some great new people, including Laura from Art By Adora, there is a link to her blog on the right. Laura makes beautiful recycled envelopes, paintings and beautiful books, her cherry blossom handmade book is next on my wish list, I need to fill my current one up quickly so I can get it soon!

I did make a couple of purchases, a pair of earrings from Tinker's Infinity which I had coveted at the last fair and an amazing cup cake bath bomb from bon bombs for my son (who is very spoilt!), this ladies stuff were amazing! see link below

No comments: