About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Friday 5 March 2010

Craft Fair Fun.

Saturday at the Vintage Pretty Fair in Cardiff was a lot of fun, there were lots of stalls full of lovely things and considering that it was the 1st one there were quite a lot of people coming in through the doors. More than I expected. I had some great feedback on my jewellery and sold some so that was great! I need to work on my display, so I'll be doing that this month ready for the next event on 27th March.

Sunday afternoon I was full of inspiration and sat down and sketched lots of new ideas, which I have started working on including some lovely beaded rings. I'm just waiting for some photo's to download so they'll be a sneak peek of what I will be bringing to the fair.

No comments: