About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Friday 5 March 2010

Copper Rose Beaded Ring

The 2nd of my beaded rings uses copper delica beads and padparadascha pink swarovski crystals. I added a 3rd row of crystals for even more sparkle and glamour. This is a real statement ring!

3 comments:

Sam said...

i want this one!

make me one? i'll give you shiny pennies xxx

Sarah said...

Of course I will make you one, but not for money! It will be a thank you for letting me share your table at Vintage Pretty.

Sam said...

Oooh don't be silly :P you are sweet though xxx