About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Monday 20 February 2012

OTTBS Earring Challenge Catch up - Weeks 3-8

I finally caught up with the earring challenge, please excuse the photo's, the lighting is awful, something I will need to work on again.

Week 3


Week 4


Week 5


Week 6


Week 7


Week 8


Happy Beading!

Sarahx

3 comments:

H.T. said...

Hi:-)
All of them are PERFECTLY DECORATIVE.My favoritie is a pair of silver-shell ones.They're incredibly astounding.
Hugs-Halinka-

Unknown said...

Loads of yummy earrings! Love the fringy ones :o)
Photographing this time of year is a right pain isn't it!
Gemxxx

June said...

Great selection of earrings, Week 5 seem to be calling me, very striking!