About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Happy Cab

The colours in this beaded cab & spiral rope make me happy! The weather is very grey and drizzly here in Wales today, so I thought I would brighten things up a bit!

The handmade glass cab is by Debbie Dew.


Happy beading!

Sarahx

6 comments:

Halinka said...

It's beautiful.
Fantastic colors,fabulous design and Work....all of these makes it so special.I am really impressed.
Hugs-Halinka-

Emma said...

Wow Sarah! That's magnificent!!! I love the colours in this piece, they just sort of melt into each other :)

Well Beaded!

Emma
xXx

CharmN Jewelry said...

very pretty the creation style and also colours chosen.They look very ornamental and feminine but I think these jewellery collection is pretty light weight to wear and comfortable therefore.Gold Charm

Sarah said...

Thank you for the lovely comments!

De quita y pons said...

Es precioso, me encanta la combinación de los colores.Felicidades. Saludos

Kaszás Ildikó said...

Nagyon szép szín összeállítású csodaszép medál !!!!