About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Sunday 3 April 2011

New Beading Podcast

I knit as well as bead and I'm totally addicted to knitting podcasts. They are just the trick to get me through a mountain of ironing or to drown out the sounds of a busy office when I am trying to concentrate on some analysis work. I have always been a bit puzzled to why they haven't taken off quite so much in the beading world, I have even contemplated doing one myself but a) I don't have the time and b) I have a strong welsh accent and talk at the rate of knots so I may be unintelligible to anybody who lives more than 10 miles away from me! So I was really excited today when The Lone Beader tweeted about the Bead Circle podcast! It is pretty new, only on episode 2 which I have just listened to. I enjoyed it and hope there will be many more! Go check it out, http://beadcircle.com/

No comments: