About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Monday 11 April 2011

Beading Kits for the Spring Blossom Pendant!

I am very excited to announce that I now have kits available for 2 different colourways of the Spring Blossom Pendant! I have been dreaming of selling my patterns and kits for years and it so exciting to finally have started down that path! http://www.folksy.com/items/1627265-Beading-Kit-Spring-Blossom-Pendant-Pink-and-Green-Colourway?shop=yes http://www.folksy.com/items/1627381-Beading-Kit-Spring-Blossom-Pendant-Teal-and-Turquoise-Colourway?shop=yes

Please take a look and let me know what you think.


Happy beading!


Sarahx


1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

Those are beautiful!