About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Monday 5 July 2010

Quick Catch up Post

Hi everyone,

I am sorry I haven't been around much either here on OTTBS. I have been very busy with work, family stuff and April Is Forever, I have now set up a Folksy shop and booked into a few new fairs. I am also trying out a new direction for my jewellery and what with, tweeting, setting up a Facebook page and trying to promote my Folksy shop, by the time I get on to blogger, all I am good for is reading other's posts and looking at the pretty pictures!

I am trying to set up a little schedule though, so hopefully I will be a better blogger soon!

Sarahx

No comments: