About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Monday, 5 July 2010

Folksy July Jesters

I recently opened a shop on Folksy ( the UK equivelant of Etsy) and I have joined the July Jesters which is a monthly listing club. Members of the club try to list at least one item daily and support and promote each other. I will be featuring other Folksy sellers from the Jesters in July but thought it would be good to start with a catch up of my 1st 5 items


July 1st -Blue Sky Earrings.
July 2nd - Negative Space Earrings
July 3rd - Bluebell Woods Necklace
July 4th - Urban Greys Bracelet
July 5th - Copper Swing Earrings

If you want to have a look at my shop, here is a link->
http://www.folksy.com/shops/aprilisforever

4 comments:

Christina J. said...

Your shop looks great! I particularly like the Urban Greys Bracelet.

samboy said...

good job on the new photos! :) x

Sarah said...

Thank you both! TBH the photo's are still a bit hit & miss Sam, but there is improvement at last!

enn ;) said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite handmade jewelry blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your handmade jewelry or jewelry making lessons. We'd like to introduce you to our readers who are curious to find out the "person behind the great work!"

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/2010/03/show-off-your-work.html

Best regards,
Sandra
www.handmade-jewelry-club.com
www.diylessons.org