About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

All Four Corners Ring


The beaded ring obsession continues here with my latest design, the All Four Corners Ring. Incorporating a 10mm glass pearl, swarovski crystals and seed beads, this ring is made using 4 techniques, tubular peyote, fringing, picot edge and ladder stitch.

3 comments:

Sam said...

beautiful! :) x

DVArtist said...

Ohhh this is so pretty. Perfect for summer days.
Nicole/Beadwright

Liz said...

This is gorgeous Sarah! Love those colours together and the design is beautiful :)

Liz x