About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Monday 9 January 2012

Earth Song Progress 2

The focals are now backed and edged! I used 100% wool felt in a mossy green to back them as I only have Ultrasuede in black, which I think will look a bit horrid! I love these beads, I shall definitely be buying more in other colours at some point.



Happy beading!

Sarahx

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Those are gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and the flaired edging. Happy dance!

Sarah said...

Thank you!

Becs Dean said...

Scrummy!

Sam said...

ohhh they are pretty!!!x

Unknown said...

Looking great. Can't wait to see more
Gemxxx

HollybirdBeads said...

Looking fab so far - you've really captured the colours of the stones with your beading...looking forward to seeing how the piece evolves :)

H.T. said...

Hello,Sarah:-)
What beautiful bezels!
The cabochons look so pretty and they are with GREEN,which I like very much:-)
You're right...April is forever!I like the title of Your blog,as it's very optimistic and motivating.
I'd like to invite You to my blog:
http://mybeadworld.blogspot.com
Greetings from Sweden and...Happy Beading to You! :-)