About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Monday 4 March 2013

Recent Work

No excuses for the long break. I think I kind of forgot I had a blog to be honest! I have been beading though & here are some of my efforts.

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

Wow these pieces are awesome!!! My fave is the last photo. Really pretty.
Nicole/Beadwright

Bead Queen said...

Lovely Work there sarah. I have no excuses either, i just forgot to blog! tut tut i am norty xxx

Sarah said...

Thank you both so much!