About Me

My photo
I am a bit of a hippy at heart, although I am a bit to young to have been a flower child (I was a New Romantic as a teenager). I love the individuality and colourfulness of the arty, hippy style and like to express that love of colour in my jewellery and I seem to be increasingly drawn to nature as inspiration for my beadwork.

Sunday 24 July 2011

Flower Flare Ring Tutorial

I know I'm not the only one who likes large statement rings! For a while I have been working on the flower flare design and it is finally ready and up on Etsy as a tutorial! The ring is 3 dimensional and comes in two versions, the larger version is not for the faint hearted!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/78391446/pdf-tutorial-flower-flare-statement-ring


Happy beading!

Sarahx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Maneki said...

Lovely design and pretty colours! I don't use rings myself, but I could easily see that design transformed into a pendant or as components in a bracelet or necklace.

Clair said...

Sarah, this is absolutely, amazingly beautiful!