A couple of weeks ago the lovely Belinda Saville awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. I was very excited and couldn't wait to thank her and blog about it but needed to think of 7 things, unfortunately best laid plans and all that. Life threw my family a curve ball the last few weeks so I have kind of been out of the loop.
But better late than never! I'd like to thank Belinda, I love her blog and her work and in fact she inspires me to want to take my beadwork to the next level as she has achieved so much in the relatively short time she has been beading. Here is a link to Belinda's blog http://belindasaville.blogspot.com/, go check it out, I promise you will be glad you did!
The rules for this award are
1. Post the award on my blog
2. Thank the person who gave me the award
3. Link the person who gave me this award
4. Share 7 things that you probably don't know about me
5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to
6. Share a link to their blogs
7. Leave a comment on their blog
OK so 7 things you don't know about me, hmmm this could be embarrassing!
1. My full first name is Sarah-Jane, I have had words with my mother about this, she can't understand my problem as she thinks it is a lovely name. Well yes it may well be, just so long as you are under 12 years old, not so much for a grown women!
2. The worst haircut I ever had was when I was 15, she went scissor happy and as I am very short sighted and did not have my glasses on, I did not realise how dreadfully short my hair was going. I put my glasses on to find I had what amounted to a flat top, burst into tears and cried all the way home on the bus. Just to put the icing on the cake, I got suspended from school for it! At least my hair wasn't so hideous by the time I was allowed back.
3. I hate Celery, it is the most disgusting food stuff on this planet!
4. I am slightly melodramatic and have a tendency to exaggerate ( see no 3 for an example)
5. I own a beautiful red, shiny, pretty acoustic guitar, which I am trying to learn to play.
6. I hate feet and can't stand for mine to be touched, my son thinks this is very funny and the basis for a great game.
7. I make a fierce Margherita!
The 7 bloggers I would like to know a little bit more about are;
Bobbi at http://bobbianncook.blogspot.com/
Nicole at http://beadwright.blogspot.com/
Rose at http://ahteesblog.blogspot.com/